This tropical paradise is surrounded by some of the world’s most beautiful coral reefs and magnificent forests. Then there’s our self-catering accommodation which will make you feel right at home.
Guinjane Lodge is the place to be when on vacation in Mozambique. We are conveniently located in Guinjata bay, only 30km’s from Inhambane.
Mozambique lodges are known for stunning ocean views. Here’s a glimpse of what can be expected from our self-catering units.
You can fall asleep to the sound of the ocean waves each night in a ten, eight or six sleeper chalet. We provide comfortable beds and linen to ensure a good night’s rest. Meals can easily be prepared in the kitchen which is equipped with cutlery, crockery, a fridge and deep freeze, kettle and gas stove. Each chalet has a private washing line and gas geyser.
Holidays are all about relaxation and making memories with friends and family. That is why each unit has a private braai area. For those who enjoy fishing and being out in the sea on a boat – there are boat bays and washing facilities. You are right at the beach and there are countless activities for everyone. Rest assured, Guinjane Lodge is safe with 24 hour security.
Tips on preparing for your Mozambique adventure:
- Book well in advance – holiday accommodation in Mozambique is in high demand and the earlier you book, the more cost effective it will be for you.
- You don’t have to plan your holiday during peak season. It is advisable to visit Mozambique during winter (May – August) when it is a little cooler and not raining. Even the winter months are warm, which means that you will still be able to have your dream “summer vacation”.
- A 4×4 or 2×4 with a difflock vehicle is needed to reach Guinjane Lodge.
- Consult your doctor to find out how you can protect yourself against Malaria. Hepatitis A and Typhoid vaccinations are also recommended.
- Make sure you have all the required documents:
- A passport valid for another 6 months after returning from your trip.
- A visa if you are not a South African national.
- Unabridged birth certificates for minors.
- Original or certified copies of vehicle registration papers and a permission letter to take a vehicle into Mozambique if it is still being paid off.
- Third party liability certificate.
In your beach bag:
- A beach umbrella or beach tent (also known as a sun shelter) to provide a cool spot of shade.
- Sunglasses to protect your eyes from the sun’s UV rays.
- Sun screen to prevent sunburn.
- Towels to dry yourself after exploring the ocean blue waters and for relaxing on Mozambique’s sandy-white beaches.
- There’s no better nature scene to photograph than a sunset across the Indian Ocean – don’t forget your camera to capture these amazing memories.
- Numerous opportunities for snorkelling are available at Mozambique beaches – if you have a snorkel and goggles, bring it along.
- Mosquito repellent is always a must-have in Mozambique.
You will have an out of this world experience at Guinjane Lodge. Contact us for more information regarding activities and accommodation today.